Join me living my life and sharing moments with you

Donnerstag, 22. September 2016

Hello Fall πŸ‚πŸπŸ„

Hello lovelies,

since I saw I got some readers which don't speak german, I thought of changing the language into english. If you don't understand english well, there is also a tool down my blog to translate into your language

Since yesterday we have Fall in Germany, which I am really glad about. Fall is just my favorite season. Today I got an Outfit-idea and some Activities you can do in Fall for you guys.

Lets begin with the Activities. I got 14  of them for you.

  • First things first, you gotta go to a pumpkin patch!  πŸŽƒ 
  • Find some spooky Locations with your friends close to you and make a photoshoot πŸ‘Ή
  • Make cakes of apple, pumpkin or anything else you like 🍰 
  • Watch horror movies like Hocus Pocus πŸŽ₯
  • It's time to go get some pumpkin spice latte ☕️♨️
  • Ain't nobody needs a bikini body in fall, so time to eat some good stuff πŸͺ🍰🍫🍬
  • Jump with your friends in a pile of leaves πŸ‚
  • Spice your room up with some lights above your bed πŸ’‘
  • Have a bonfire and sleepover with your closest friends πŸ”₯
  • Go hiking 🚢🏻
  • Throw a Halloween Party πŸŽƒ
  • Get some good scented fall candles πŸ•―
  • Throw some cozy blankets over your bed πŸ›Œ
  • Go buy some fallish and cozy clothes ☔️πŸ‚
Speaking of clothes, I mentioned that I would show you something I would wear in the Fall-Season, but please don't mind my face, I took the pictures yesterday when I got sick and I just edited them today, but without further ado, here is the outfit.



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar verΓΆffentlichen

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Lena Vise

Lena Vise
16 year old Beauty Blogger πŸŽ€✨

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Social Media ✨

Instagram: lenavisebeauty

Translate

Follower

Copyright © Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com