Join me living my life and sharing moments with you

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2016

Gone blonde ♡ (Fall rainy day outfit)

Hey lovelies ♡

So yesterday I went to my hairdresser and dyed my hair even more blonde. I also putted in some highlights. I have to go even blonder in about to 3-4 weeks. Probably before the school photographer comes. I'm really positively suprised of this hairdresser, she did so well! I'm in love. Here are the photos and also what I wore today. It' raining the whole day and I have to go to my car-drive school.

Xoxo
Lena








































0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Lena Vise

Lena Vise
16 year old Beauty Blogger 🎀✨

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Social Media ✨

Instagram: lenavisebeauty

Translate

Follower

Copyright © Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com